Kids-Kan-Kook | Cooking Workshop for Kids by Chef Malini
It's time to get the aprons out and kick up a storm with pots and pans as Invoke inspire brings the much awaited KIDS-KAN-KOOK Workshop on 9th Dec 2018 at Taj Mahal Tea House, Bandra from 10 am to 1:30 pm.
Mommies get ready to share your cooking duties as our little spark plugs get into action to learn and churn out some sassy dishes. From scrumptious fruit pops to layered, healthy parfaits and some truly delightful munchies, kids will not only craft some mouthwatering dishes but also develop their palate as they try new ingredients and unusual recipes.
Under the expert tutelage of Chef Malini, who has been tantalizing taste buds for over 30 years, our little novices could become big experts might even learn to serve you any old thing with a new and zingy twist.
So don't miss this chance and book now to expand your child's horizon coz it doesn’t matter if they have never cooked before- children are natural born cooks and we believe that KIDS-KAN-KOOK!
Cooking is a crucial life skill and every child today must know how to cook so that he/she may not be dependent on family members, cooks or restaurants to cater to their basic needs. We encourage children to stand on their own two sturdy feet and master the art of fending for themselves!
Cooking is also considered to be a stress buster and helps in fostering family bonding. When parents and kids cook together and eat the food they have lovingly curated for themselves, it’s one of the most satisfying feelings in the world!
Completely safe and hassle free. Kids need to just carry a clean napkin, an apron and their cheery self. All materials will be provided by Invoke inspire and care will be taken to ensure that all safety measures are followed. No direct fire will be used and all ingredients will be cleaned and washed thoroughly where applicable as Invoke inspire will be providing all food and materials for this event. Where there are kids we need to be cautious and so we always carry a complete First Aid Kit as well.
It’s time to entice your kids to pick up the tools they will need to provide for themselves as they grow up in this competitive world and we assure you of providing loving care needed at every step.
While kids learn to share and work as a team they will also enjoy eating the snacks that they have created themselves. So forget all your worries and leave the cooking struggles behind as your children discover the passion that cooking can be. Get ready to relax while your little ones create dishes for you and perhaps your guests to enjoy!
Date and Time:
9th December 2018
Duration of the event:
3 hours +
Price of Tickets (Base Price + GST Inclusive):
Buy Tickets on Insider:
Taj Mahal Tea House - 36/A, Sanatan Pereira Bungalow, St John Baptist Rd, General A.K. Vaidya Marg, Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 050
Terms & Conditions:
1. This event is conducted and organized by Invoke Inspire Any issues with regards to this event shall only be aggressed to the organizer only. No claim shall be made pertain to this event shall be made against Taj Mahal Tea House.
2. This Event is applicable to Kids belonging to age group of 10 years to 15 years only.
3. Kids are required to be accompanied by their parents to the Venue for entry.
4. Please reach the venue ten minutes before time and ensure that you carry the confirmation of the ticketing.
5. In case you are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances, we may not be able to refund but you can select another of our workshops in case informed at least 24 hours before the event. Time, date and venue of the next event will be updated on our website as and when finalized and same venue cannot be guaranteed.
6. Please carry your own napkins and aprons for hygienic purposes.
7. Students are requested to carry school I cards.
8. Parents are solely responsible for the child's behaviour and have the sole responsibility of the pick up and drop of the children.
9. Students are requested to keep their cell phones on silent during the course of the workshop.
10. Food prepared by participants shall be used for their own consumption only.
11. Rules of venue may apply.
Food cooked and made by students is included in the ticket price. Invoke inspire will be providing all food and materials for this event and not Taj Mahal Tea House. Any food ordered by students or their parent/relatives at Taj Mahal Tea House will be chargeable and payable to Taj Mahal Tea House.